1. Zhang J, Shang P*.The effects of static magnetic fields on bone. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology. In press.
2. Xu HR, Shang P*. Polycystin 2 is involved in the nitric oxide production in responding to oscillating fluid shear in MLO-Y4 cells. Journal of Biomechanics, 2014,47(2):387-391.
3. Wang Z, Shang P*. Effects of static magnetic field on cell biomechanical property and membrane ultrastructure. Bioelectromagnetics, 2014,35:251-61.
4. Shang P*, Zhang J, Bone cells under microgravity, Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 2013, 13(5): 1340006.
5. Luo MZ, Shang P*. Calcium Influx through Stretch-activated Channels Mediates Microfilament Reorganization in Osteoblasts under Simulated Weightlessness. Advances in Space Research. 2013, (51) :2058–2068.
6. Qian AR, Shang P*.Large Gradient High Magnetic Fields Affect Osteoblast Ultrastructure and Function by Disrupting Collagen I or Fibronectin / αβ1 Integrin. PLOS ONE, 2013, 8(1):e51036.
7. Qian AR, Shang P*. Application of diamagnetic levitation technology in biological sciences research. IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, 2013, 23(1):3600305.
8. Jin ML, Shang P*. Biological activities and potential health benefit effects of polysaccharides isolated from Lycium barbarum L.. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 2013, (54):16-23
9. Hu LF, Shang P *. Inhibitory effect of simulated microgravity on differentiating preosteoblasts. Advance in Space Research, 2013.51(1): 107-114.
10. Qian AR, Shang P *. Fractal dimension as a measure of altered actin cytoskeleton in MC3T3-E1 cells under simulated microgravity using 3-D/2-D clinostats. IEEE Transactions On Biomedical Engineering, 2012. 59(5):1374-1380.